[*BCM*] Massbike To Blame For Biker Harrasment

Tom Landers galaxyglue at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 01:41:15 EDT 2005

They asked for your ID because you were getting a ticket for no headlight.
It's not "show me your papers" just for being in a public place - you did something
against the law, in front of a cop.

Getting a ticket is sort of a courtesy - it lets you avoid being booked and/or appearing
in court. They can trust you are who you say, because your ID says so.
Maybe that's silly, maybe not.