[*BCM*] Critical Mass Themese

Jason Orach jorach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:53:08 EDT 2005

"What do you think of having this month's critical mass dedicated
to the Bio-terror lab (read below)?"

I think that Critical Mass is already an activist event where we're
trying to accomplish a goal (even if that goal is just having fun). I
personally don't think we should be pushing political agendas beyond
"bikes are good", because people show up to Crit Mass for that agenda.

Not everyone reads this list, and plenty of people aren't against the
biolab. If we make the mass an anti-biolab protest, you're forcing
those people to either not ride with us, or protest something for no
reason other than pack mentality.

- Jason
BU Mechanical Engineering