[*BCM*] Opinions on move by MassBike

Tom Revay trevay at rcn.com
Sat Jan 29 16:09:02 EST 2005

Folks, I'm sorry about all this, but there are allegations being made that
I really have to answer.  If you don't care, delete this message now, and
again, I offer my apologies for having to continue this disruptive thread.

At 09:45 AM 1/29/2005 -0800, Anne Wolfe wrote:
>Tom Revay is not a paid staff member, but he IS a member of the board of
>directors of MassBike, and he is also a VP of MassBike.

In my first message in this thread, I let people know who I was in the very
first paragraph.  Yes, I am the Vice President of the Board of
Directors.  I was first elected to the Board in 1999, and I was re-elected
in the most competitive election MassBike has had in its history in
2002.  In December 2005 my current term will expire, and due to the term
limits specified by the MassBike Constitution, I will not be eligible for
re-election.

>   This is a prominent position, and given both his personal interactions
> with me while I was a member of MassBike

This message was posted on Thursday: