[*BCM*] Opinions on move by MassBike

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Fri Jan 28 22:37:32 EST 2005

goannego at yahoo.com,

> Turtle,
> About time you spoke up and acknowledged that you no longer worked for MassBike.

I guess you missed my note from the very beginning that said I had some
volunteer events "before I left".

I thought my leaving MassBike was ancient news.  Sorry you were
confused.

Please also note that Tom Revay is also not a staff member, he's a
volunteer.

-Turtle
still wondering who was responsible for the "rebuffing", and what
exactly it entailed (I myself was underutilized for years as a
volunteer, but I didn't consider that being rebuffed).

-----
"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we
seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal.  We must
pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr.