[*BCM*] Opinions on move by MassBike

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Fri Jan 28 13:38:39 EST 2005

Andy Rubel's bike maps do something like this, without the systematic
approach you describe. <http://www.bikemaps.com/>.  Recommended streets
for bicycling are highlighted on the maps.

At least for Boston and nearby suburbs, I suspect the approach you
describe would be overkill.  As anyone who has been around for a while
knows, there aren't too many ways to get from Point A to Point B, and
you're likely to end up on Mass. Ave or another major connecting road at
some point.  When the options are so limited, it becomes a much easier
task of picking the most bike friendly just based on an intuitive survey.