[*BCM*] Documentarians

Lisa Williams lisa at cadence90.com
Thu Dec 15 16:18:31 EST 2005

Benjamin:  I know there are stills, and I think video, of clashes
between the police and the SF Mass online.
Just for sheer eye candy, I think you should talk to SCUL too.  Boston
has an interesting and deep bike culture, maybe you could work in visits
to Independent Fabrications, ANTBikes, Bikes not Bombs Boston, and Seven
Cycles.  Seven is near my house and I've watched them welding bikes
together a number of times.  It's hypnotic.

It's my opinion that there's something about bikes that is inherently
about personal freedom.  This is very evident in the Mass, but it's
really there in the tubes of every bike.

Lisa