[*BCM*] Still We Ride Screening, Dec. 7

Time's Up!Still We Ride timesupswr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:02:04 EST 2005

Hey Boston bikers,

As many of you know, NYC's 10-year old Critical Mass ride has been
under attack for over a year now.

Still We Ride documents the August 2004 ride before the arrests began
and the chaos that followed. The movie also chronicles the continuing
police crackdown on cyclists in New York, including arrests and bike
seizures, which have occurred monthly since September 2004.  The film
also covers and the time-consuming, expensive court battles, including
the city's current lawsuit against Time's Up!.

More info and a trailer can be found at http://www.stillweridethemovie.com

Come check it out:

Dec 7, Lucy Parson's Center, 549 Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA, 7 PM

If you want to arrange another screening, either talk to presenter at
the screening or write me at this address.

ride safe,

Naomi