[*BCM*] tunnel etc.

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Wed Aug 31 10:31:27 EDT 2005

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> People aren't going to stop riding the tunnel, and why should we?

Because its disrespectful?  Because it gives bicyclists a bad
reputation?  Because it might cause a crash?

Those are my answers. I'm sure others may have other reasons for not
riding in a T tunnel.

It sounds like you don't have a reason for not doing it.  Well, then I
guess nothing I say is going to stop you.  (The police, on the other
hand, may.)

-Turtle