[*BCM*] tunnel etc.

lungfish lungfish at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 31 02:02:27 EDT 2005

People aren't going to stop riding the tunnel, and why should we?
(besides the chance of crashing, but whatever, live fast die young, and
if you don't want to meet us at the other side).  It's fun, and critical
mass is only what you make of it- a protest, a statement, or a good
time- so who cares what message going through the tunnel sends?  That
said I think that since it's a highlight of the ride, and it's probably
going to keep happening, it would be a very good idea for a pair of
people with cellphones or radios to stake out the entrance and exits of
the tunnel once we get into the harvard square area in the coming months
.  I'll probably do it next ride.