[*BCM*] Sure thing, champ

Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson jorach at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:56:52 EDT 2005

"This list is like a nexus for people who don't ride critical mass to come
and complain about it. Don't you have anything better to do with your
time. Remember last month when ya'll decided to make maps and hand
them out at the ride?"

I don't see how our good ideas that ended up not happening somehow
makes us all people who don't ride Critical Mass. Rob Arnold, Ian
Thistle and I were the three people who spoke up about the map idea,
and we were all there on Friday.

For the record, it might have been my last Critical Mass. A friend of
ours had a computer on his bike and our average speed was around 4mph.
While a bunch of us up front were wobbling around at trackstand
speeds, all we could hear from the back was "slow down". We can't
claim to be traffic if pedestrians are passing us, and for those of
you not paying attention there was someone in the front "too fast"
group walking alongside their bicycle.

- Jason