[*BCM*] Let's do it!

Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson jorach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:59:42 EDT 2005

I think a bunch of us on this list, since we're obviously in agreement
about needing a route map, should meet up and have some drinks, talk
about bikes, and plan out a fun new route for next month's Crit Mass.

"If in August we hit Central Square, I propose we all dismount and
carry/walk our bikes down the road. Since I've never heard of a
jaywalker getting a ticket, I imagine we'd confuse the cops just long
enough to get through unmolested."

I think that's a great idea.

- Jason Orach

--
"I have always been a  quarter of an hour before my time, and it has
made a man  of me." - Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson