[*BCM*] Bicycle Design Challenge

Tim Ledlie ledlie at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:54:08 EDT 2005

Calling All Frankenbikes!

Got a funky ride to show off? Feel like putting together something special
in the hopes of winning one of our dorky prizes?

Join us for Bike Design Challenge #1/Tallbike competition Sunday, August
28 from 1-4 pm at the Radcliffe Quad, Harvard campus, Cambridge, MA USA
(between Shepard, Walker, Garden, and Linnaean Streets half way between
Harvard and Porter Squares).

Test your engineering and riding skills against our grueling challenges.
Share and trade your modification tricks. Win prizes ? some good, some
dorky.

Enter your bike or just come watch -- all tallbikes welcome. Everyone is
invited to bring a picnic and enjoy the show. For more info. or to
register go to www.mos.org/tallbikes.

Sponsored by:

Museum of Science, Boston
www.mos.org

Harvard University's CommuterChoice Program
www.commuterchoice.harvard.edu

Quad Bikes: the non-profit bicycle shop for the Harvard Community
www.quadbikes.org

Hope to see you there!