[*BCM*] NYC next month

Dave Roberts dave at the-wild.net
Thu Sep 2 11:47:02 EDT 2004

Maintain *one* lane, no matter how many are there... stop at lights... its NYC
-- even if some get left behind it never takes long to catch up. Never break
the law -- even if the NYPD stops cross traffic, stop at the lights... are they
going to arrest people for adhering to the law - now that would be news -
"cyclists arrested for stopping at redlight"

Quoting Johnathon Matthew Dill <johnmdill at yahoo.com>:

* I know some of us intend on heading down to the NYC CM at the end of this
* month.  Even with the possibility of being arrested, I feel we can't back
* down.  I'd like to take some screenshots of the brutality in the videos
* from last Friday and print them to carry in protest.
*
* Does anyone else plan to join?  Does anyone have advice to help this have
* a positive impact?
*
* \m/
* Boston Critical Mass mailing list