[*BCM*] Fridays Ride

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Mon Oct 25 00:59:08 EDT 2004

Gary,

The ride is however far or long as you would like it to be, and the
route is wherever you (or whoever else may happen to plan) want to go.
Boston in general tends not to have many hills, at least not in the
places where the mass usually ends up.  If you'd like to draw a map of a
nice flat route and then make copies of it to hand out, that's probably
perfectly acceptable.  It's up to you.

As for lights, it's technically the law in MA to have a white headlight
and red taillight after dark.  However, it's also technically only legal
to ride single file...  so again, the choice is really up to you.

 -Ian