[*BCM*] Rally In Reaction to The Brutal Murder of Victoria Snelgrove

contraelolvido at riseup.net contraelolvido at riseup.net
Sat Oct 23 10:47:52 EDT 2004

In reaction to the brutal murder of Victoria Snelgrove by the Boston
Police Department, there will be a rally, both to remember her and to
protest Police Brutality and less-lethal weapons. We will meet up at the
Kenmore Commons across from the Bus Depot at 5:30pm on Sunday. Please
bring signs and banners as our audible voices will probably be drowned
out. Also, please help spread the word and let everyone know as we have
VERY little.

--
When the last tree is felled, the last river poisoned and the last fish
killed. Then they will realise that you can't eat money

Capitalism, in effect, constitutes the point of absolute negativity for
society and the natural world. One cannot improve this social order,
reform it, or remake it on its own terms... The only choice one has is to
destroy it. - Murray Bookchin