[*BCM*] Cambridge po-po sighting

Ariel Salomon ariel at oscillatory.org
Mon Oct 18 13:20:49 EDT 2004

I can only hope you meant this as a joke.

Unlike the Bush administration, I take information about the reality of
the world around me into account when I make my decisions.  "Aggressive"
doesn't mean "dogmatic".  I find that it's important that you figure out
what the right course of action is and be clear and decisive about what
you are doing.  I find the same to be true when I'm behind the wheels of
a car, as I found myself this weekend.

oh, and I found Turtle's message rather offensive as well.  but I don't
expect to be posting to this list again.  apologies for all of the
vitriol my original post has spawned.

  - Ariel