[*BCM*] Cambridge po-po sighting

Ariel Salomon ariel at oscillatory.org
Mon Oct 18 12:59:23 EDT 2004

Let me just add that I find that when I ride aggressively and stake out
my position on the road --  all the while making sure I'm aware of
what's going on around me, of course --  I find that drivers give me
more respect.

If I'm taking charge and being aggressive, then I'm spending less time
being in their way.  [ I could go on and discuss analogies to clueless
California yuppies with cellphones and their driving, but I imagine you
get the point .. ]

  - Ariel

--
Sine qua Noise WMBR 88.1FM, Cambridge, MA    Thursdays 8-10pm
http://www.sinequanoise.org/           noise at oscillatory.org