[*BCM*] October riders can light up the night!

Lee Peters lfpeters at eltonhamptonarchitects.com
Wed Oct 13 09:56:22 EDT 2004

Heidie -

I was one guy who wasn't really offended by your e-mail.  I don't want
to be hit w/commercial stuff either, but you are at least a rider with
our group.  You offered a discount to us!  We haven't been treated so
well since Krispy Kreme gave us free donuts.

Teasing out information is the way this list seems to operate.  Someone
makes a statement, then it gets modified, qualified, corrected or
whatever.  The overall effect is friendly and more info gets out.

I am just glad to have another rider with us at the actual ride.