[*BCM*] critical mass feature

russell a willis iii rawillis3 at juno.com
Wed Nov 24 20:44:58 EST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:38:20 -0800 (PST) Jym Dyer <jym at econet.org>
writes:

> A reasonable enough self-contained little scenario in its own right,
but it's got zip, zilch, nada, bupkis, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER to
do with the behavior of the NYPD since the August ride.  Let's just get
that straight, okay?  It's fine to have your opinion and all that, but
it's got nothing to do with this particular issue.

-- Well hell fucking o, but I am pretty sure I prefaced my remarks here
by saying I know nothing at all about what happened in New York, and then
said "in general."  So excuse fucking me.  This was presented as some
kind of college kid's generic "what is critical mass" fucking class
essay.  Okay?

R.