[*BCM*] critical mass feature

Evan Solochek esolochek at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:48:08 EST 2004

To all Critical Mass Bikers,
   I am a senior journalism student at Boston University and was interested
in writing a feature on Critical Mass for one of my classes.  If whoever
feels up to it could answer a few questions I would greatly appreciate it.

1)your name, town, age?

2) how many critical mass rides have you been on?

3) why do you participate in critical mass rides?

4) what is the one thing you'd like people to understand about this
movement?

5) what are your thoughts on the massive arrests and harassment by the cops
during the past two rides in NYC?

6) have you ever had any run-ins with the police during a critical mass
ride?

7) any general comments you'd like to make about critical mass?

Thank you very much to anyone who responds.  See you all on friday.
~evan