[*BCM*] Question

Anne Wolfe goannego at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 15:32:27 EDT 2004

I swear, I'm not trying to be inflammatory or a jerk, but if CM wasn't protesting
anything (which my understanding is they're usually not), why the sudden choice to
instead of the usual monthly Friday night ride do a ride during the day down by the DNC?
While I'm a loony left defender of civil liberties, this seems something close to
inviting the police (who are on edge anyway) to engage with you at some level.  That's
not a problem (this is how civil disobedience works), but then I don't think you can then
get annoyed when they actually do engage.

=====

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it would have changed the history of music...and of aviation." --Tom Stoppard