[*BCM*] Fair Trade Bike Frames & Components?

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 00:37:10 EDT 2004

You would need to make ONE  frame (sans fork - we're probably specifying Marzocchi suspension forks) to our specifications, which we would source in Asia, with you to receive a royalty for every frame built there for us.

We're marketing a revolutionary electric-assist bicycle, so the frame we're after is seriously different from your typical  bike frame.

Are you interested?  Can we get a frame built in Asia, or anywhere else, that would reflect our desire to deal fairly?

David Hammond
for Voltaia Design Cooperative