[*BCM*] Frufru?

Arthur arthursc at rcn.com
Tue Jul 20 12:13:44 EDT 2004

So I assume you're the Prius and I'm the SUV.  So much for my bonafides.
Harumph. What about those who are both transportational and recreational
riders?  Hybrid SUV's?  Protest Non-voters?

Hey, the sun came out. I'm going to take my bike for a ride in my
Hummer  (it's a 2, so it's OK).

--ac

Seriously, though, are there really two camps?  Are there real issues
between them?