[*BCM*] Horrifying editorial in the TAB

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Mon Jul 19 17:09:07 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:11:55PM -0400, TSmith4918 at aol.com wrote:
> Perhaps Gradijan experienced a Critical Mass outing?
> nah, sounds like Dave never has touched a bike or if he did, it was probably
> only for fun as congratulated himself for riding on the sidewalk

For what it's worth, the guy is an editor of the Needham paper.  I wonder
if he's talking about suburban roads.  We all know that in the city,
we're going faster than the cars on the city streets.

(not that we're supposed to go over onto the edge in the suburbs, either,
but his complaints just seem particularly ridiculous in the urban
context).
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org