[*BCM*] Horrifying editorial in the TAB

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 16:00:22 EDT 2004

Please, folks, if any of you attempt to respond to this, make your response
at least as funny.  A parody substituting huge SUV drivers for bicyclists
might work.

Righteous indignation, though warranted, will just make the cycling
community look like humorless, self-absorbed curmudgeons (a.k.a.
Lycrazoids), which does nothing to reduce the motorist assault rate (petty
and otherwise) against us.

Perhaps Gradijan experienced a Critical Mass outing?

David Hammond