[*BCM*] Horrifying editorial in the TAB

Lee Peters lfpeters at eltonhamptonarchitects.com
Mon Jul 19 15:21:55 EDT 2004

Yea, PJ O'Rourke did one of these anti-bike articles about 12 years ago,
except it was funny.

This is straight-up illegal according to the manual.  What an idiot.

"Occasionally I spot a bicyclist actually using the sidewalk, where one
is present, to ensure his or her own safety, which I usually respond to
by giving that biker dude a thumbs-up or a pumped-fist "Rock On" sign to
demonstrate my approval."