[Treasurers] Fwd: [BCC] Co-op Treasurers Meeting - Feb 4th

Micha Josephy micha.josephy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:09:26 EST 2012

Hey folks. I have two quick, and last minute, questions for tomorrow's
co-op treasurer's gathering, immediately following the Boston Co-op
Assembly:

1) Can anyone confirm that we have the space at E5 from 2-3?

2) I'm preparing the power point of screen shots from The Fort and BCC. Can
anyone confirm that we have tech resources to project them? We could all
huddle around my laptop, but if there's a better solution, great.

Thanks,
Micha