[Treasurers] transparency

Nathan Larson nathanlarson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:27:04 EST 2011

could be a better process but all you have to do is email Oren or myself.
There are 2 options:

1.  if you have existing website you want to keep "coop name".
bostoncoops.org could forward to it.
2.  if not we can easily set up a google site with "coop name".
bostoncoops.org and give appropriate editing access to who needs.