[Treasurers] transparency

Gabriel Baldwin gabebaldwin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:53:48 EST 2011

This is very cool Nathan! I love the boldness and openness. I think its
probably safe to share openly. The only things that I think could bit back
would be if there were any subjective analysis of individuals or services
that could be perceived as negative or slanderous. I didnt see anything
that raised a flag for me :) others thoughts?

I love how you have a "coop name".bostoncoops.org address. It would be
great if we could get a quick 'how to' for getting each of coops on there
as a sub page to bostoncoops.org so that coops if they wish to share their
info in the same format could. Thoughts?

Gabriel