[Ny-tech-coop] Sunday night

Leslie Patterson ochewbac at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 14:34:29 EST 2009

Hey all!

Yay! I'm in for Sunday too! See you at 6pm at Soy and Sake. Thanks for including the Yelp! Link, Nina! ha.

Did we decide if we wanted to discuss when we see each other next? Shall we bring "vision" ideas and maybe how a timeline for the next two months? Let me know. Can't wait to see you again!

 Paz,
Leslie Patterson

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything...the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." ~Jack Kerouac