[Ny-tech-coop] A social gathering of our co-op minds? [+proposal]

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at kaplowitz.org
Tue Nov 17 23:38:42 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:47:36PM -0500, Nina Paley wrote:
> You're welcome to meet here again, if you don't mind the food
> restriction. There is a very good, inexpensive vegetarian restaurant
> nearby, Soy & Sake:
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/soy-and-sake-new-york

Great, that sounds fine to me! Based on the Doodle poll, it looks like Sunday
evening works for the most people this weekend as well as the following
weekend, for a slightly different group. We can vary it a bit more for the
29th, but for this weekend, I propose:

Sunday at 6pm at Soy & Sake, followed if we find it useful by discussion/planning at Nina's

OK?

<stand-up-comedy>
> I'm here all Winter.
</stand-up-comedy> ... sorry, just sounded like that kind of thing. ;) I'm
around all winter too, except Thurs/Fri/Sat of thanksgiving week and Dec 26-30.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at kaplowitz.org