[Friends of Millstone] Tomorrow! Sunday Brunch at Millstone Coop, 11-1 PM

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:00:30 EDT 2017

Millstone Co-op
Potluck Brunch
Sunday,
 September 24th
11AM to 1 PM
at
425 Gallivan Blvd., Dorchester

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come regardless!

We have been in our new home for a year already, and are finally having brunch, so this will be sorta a house warming, too.

We are near the Ashmont T stop on the RedLine & the Cedar Grove stop on the Mattapan trolley. For more info on our brunch, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact me at 838-7615