[Friends of Millstone] Nov 5th: Celebration of Cooperative houses & businesses

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:14:40 EDT 2016

Celebrate our cooperative economy!

The Boston Cooperative Investment Club (BCIC) is hosting a party to celebrate the co-ops that we have funded so far, to spread the word about investing in our cooperative economy, and to help build connections between the various co-ops and communities that are involved.

Learn more about co-operative houses and businesses in Massachusetts.

Learn what it can mean to support the co-operative economy through investment.

Share your passion and enthusiasm with others in the co-operative movement.