[Friends of Millstone] Come to Brunch at Millstone March 27th 11AM to 1 PM

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:10:26 EDT 2016

Our first brunch of spring! We don't know what the weather will be like (this is New England!) but we will be here enjoying good food and each other.
Please join us!

Millstone Co-op MonthlyPotluck Brunch
Sunday,
 March 27th

11AM to 1 PM
at

102 Morrison Ave.
a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come regardless!

For more info on our brunch, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact me at 617 838-7615