[Friends of Millstone] Yard Sale this Sat 7/16; Brunch next Sunday 7/24

Millstone Coop millstonecoop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:00:45 EDT 2016

1) YARD SALE!

WHEN: Tomorrow, Saturday July 16th, from 1p-6p (with a possible bonus
round on Sunday July 17th from 1p-6p)

WHERE: 102 Morrison Ave, Somerville MA 02144, in the backyard (abutting
the bike path, near Davis Square!)

WHAT: Phase #1 of Millstone Co-Op's Big Move is about to begin! We're
selling off a bunch of our unneeded personal belongings this weekend, so
come by and peruse our wares!

(Stay tuned for another yard sale later this month or next, wherein
we'll start selling off our communal belongings (incl. furniture,
appliances, and other treasures.)

Hope to see you there!

2) Brunch
Brunch on our 3rd floor back porch is one of the pleasures of summer.
Come enjoy it with us! We will be sharing good food and great company!

*Millstone Co-op Monthly*
*                          Potluck Brunch*
*Sunday,** July 24th*
*11AM to 1 PM*
*at**
102 Morrison Ave.*
*                     a ten minute walk from the Davis Square **T stop*
We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over
with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can,
but come regardless!
For more info on our brunch, to let us know you are coming, or other
stuff, please
contact Mary at 617 838-7615