[Friends of Millstone] April 24th -Come to brunch at Millstone Coop

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:58:04 EDT 2016

Will be be able to eat on our back porch?? We hope so! But indoors or out, we will be here enjoying good food and each
other.
Please join us!

Millstone Co-op MonthlyPotluck Brunch
Sunday,
 April 24th

11AM to 1 PM
at

102 Morrison Ave.
a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come regardless!

For more info on our brunch, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact me at 617 838-7615