[Friends of Millstone] Fwd: Come to a "Brunch-BQ" at Millstone this Sunday, May 24th!

Annabel R. annabel.r at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:21:06 EDT 2015

In the spirit of warmer weather, we are switching it up for brunch this
month! Bring your favorite (**vegetarian**) grill items, and enjoy a
spring barbecue in our backyard, among the chickens. *Please note *that
we're starting and ending an hour later than usual:
*Millstone Co-op Monthly*
*Potluck **Brunch-BQ*
*Sunday,*
*May 24th*
*12 PM to 2 PM*
*at*
*102 Morrison Ave.*
*a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop*

We'll cook up some condiments and side dishes to share. Come over with
friends, family, and something vegetarian if you can, but come regardless!

For more info, to let us know you are coming, or anything else, please
contact me at 617 233 1743

Annabel