[Friends of Millstone] Sunday, Dec. 20th: Come to brunch at Millstone Coop

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:01:55 EST 2015

Our last brunch of 2015! We can put a fireplace video on the computer to make it cozy.

Please join us!

Millstone Co-op Monthly
Potluck Brunch
Sunday,
 December 20th

11AM to 1 PM
at

102 Morrison Ave.
a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come regardless!

For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact me at 617 838-7615