[Friends of Millstone] Sun, Aug 23rd: Come to Brunch at Millstone Coop

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:20:58 EDT 2015

Please join us for the last (official) brunch of the summer on the lovely back porch!

Millstone Co-op Monthly
Potluck Brunch
Sunday,
 August 23rd

11AM to 1 PM
at

102 Morrison Ave.
a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop
(Please don't drive - roads will be closed due to a road race - details below)

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come regardless!

For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact me at 617 838-7615.
thanks,
Mary
for the Millstone Coop

Road closure info:

On Sunday, Aug. 23, the following detours and road closures
will be in effect in and around the Davis Sq. area to accommodate the
running of the Memphis Soul road race, benefiting multiple sclerosis
charities, and Somerville youth.

>From 9 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m., in Davis Sq., Highland Ave., Holland St., and Day St. will be closed to all traffic.

To address traffic concerns in the Ball Sq. neighborhood,
the race course for this annual event will be REVERSED, beginning on
Highland Ave. and continuing onto Cedar St., Broadway through Ball Sq.,
Powderhouse Blvd., North St., Broadway in Teele Sq., and ending on
Holland St. in Davis Sq.

Beginning at approximately 11 a.m., major
roadways in these areas will be closed temporarily as runners pass.
Traffic on secondary roads may also be delayed for a brief time. Please
allow for extra travel time.

Buses traveling to Davis Sq. will be rerouted. Please see mbta.com for more details.

Police and MBTA officials will be stationed throughout these areas to direct traffic and provide detour information.

If you have any questions please call 311, or 617-666-3311 from outside the City.

VIEW COURSE MAP HERE

This
 e-mail has been sent to you by the CITY OF SOMERVILLE.  To maximize
their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in
addition to a phone call with the same message.