[Friends of Millstone] Millstone Brunch this Sunday 9/21 11am

Benny Wheat bennywheat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:13:17 EDT 2014

*Millstone Co-op Monthly*
*Potluck **Brunch*
*Sunday,** September 21*
*11 AM to 1 PM*
*at 102 Morrison Ave.*
*a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop*

We'll cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with
friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come
regardless!

For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please
contact Benny at 206-227-9190

*There is a road race in the Davis Square area this Sunday right around the
time of our brunch, so please note these road closures and bus rerouting:*

*On Sunday, September 21 the following detours and road closures will be in
effect in and around the Davis Sq. area to accommodate the running of the
Memphis Soul road race, benefitting multiple sclerosis charities, and
Somerville youth. From 9 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m., in Davis Square
proper, both Highland Ave. and Elm St. will be closed to all
traffic.  Beginning at approximately 11 a.m., major roadways including
Holland St., Powerhouse Blvd., Broadway (in the Ball Square corridor), and
Cedar St. will be closed temporarily as runners pass. Secondary roads in
these areas may also be closed to traffic for a brief time to allow runners
to pass. Buses traveling to Davis Square from College Ave. will be rerouted
onto Dover Street, and from Holland Street onto Cameron Ave. Buses along
the rest of the race route may be delayed for a short period of time.*

*N.B. For the rest of 2014, our monthly brunches will be on the 3rd Sunday
of the month, not the usual 4th.  Please put it in your calendars!*