[Friends of Millstone] Sunday, March 23rd: Come to Brunch 11-1PM!

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:08:47 EDT 2014

Please join us for the Millstone Co-op MonthlyPotluck BrunchSunday, March 23
11 AM to 1 PMat 102 Morrison Ave.a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop
We'll
 cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with
friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come
regardless!
For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact Mary at 617 838-7615

N.B. Starting next month, for the rest of 2014, our monthly brunches
will be on the 3rd Sunday of the month, not the usual 4th.  So In April,
 we will brunch on April 20th.  Mark your calendars!CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype