[Friends of Millstone] Come to brunch at the Millstone Coop, Sun. Jun 23rd, 11-1 PM

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:04:06 EDT 2013

The fourth Sunday of the month means it's time for brunch!

I just checked the weather for Sunday and It's not supposed to rain!

The Millstone Coop Monthly
Potluck Brunch
Sunday, June 23,
11 AM to 1 PM
at 102 Morrison Ave.
a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop

We'll
cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with
friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come
regardless!

It's always fun to share our third floor "tree-house" porch with friends. Hope you can join us!

For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact Mary at 617 838-7615 or maryregan at hotmail.com