[Friends of Millstone] Millstone Co-op brunch this Sunday 8/25

Joe Terry kangaroohq at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 23:02:11 EDT 2013

Hey all!

Millstone Co-op is throwing it's 743rd Annual Sunday Brunch this coming Sunday at 11am.  Please come!

We're at 102 Morrison Ave. in Somerville, the green triple decker near the corner of Willow Ave and Morrison Ave.  We have a few guest parking passes, though parking is tight, so we recommend T or biking to get here.  Our house backs directly on the Somerville Community Path, a 6 minute walk from the Davis Square T station.

Feel free to bring vegetarian brunch-like food.  We will also have plenty waiting for you!

Hope to see you there!

Joe from Millstone