[Friends of Millstone] 4/28, 11-1: Come to Brunch at the Millstone Coop!

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:21:24 EDT 2013

The last Sunday of the month approaches, so it's time for:The Millstone Coop Monthly Potluck BrunchSunday, April 28, 11 AM to 1 PMat 102 Morrison Ave.a ten minute walk from the Davis Square T stop
We'll
 cook up lots of vegetarian and vegan fare to share, so come over with
friends, family, and something vegetarian to share if you can, but come
regardless!  If warm weather continues, we'll be eating on our 3rd floor back porch - it feels like being in a tree-house!It's always fun to share our home and fill the house with food, friends and laughter.
Hope you can join us!
For more info, to let us know you are coming, or other stuff, please contact Mary at 617 838-7615 or maryregan at hotmail.com