[Friends of Millstone] brunch @ millstone -- this Sunday!

Michael Nagle nagle at thesprouts.org
Tue Feb 21 22:05:53 EST 2012

Hello Millstone and friends of Millstone --

This Sunday is our monthly brunch at Millstone. Please bring yourselves and
anyone who you think might like to come over for the morning to Millstone.
Brunch is a potluck style event -- so any vegetarian friendly food is
welcome -- but please come whether or not you have time to prepare anything!

---

Let us know by RSVP if you know you're coming so we can cook accordingly.

We're located at 102 Morrison Ave., in Somerville. We are a short walk down
the bike path from the Davis Square T stop. Other distinguishing features
include

* stone path connecting bike path to house
* chicken coop in backyard
* chalky stars on back door
* and more!

If you need directions on the morning of, I'm at 617 571 1369.

We hope to see you this Sunday!
-Nagle, for the Millstone coop.