[Friends of Millstone] Brunch on Sunday!

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:41:55 EDT 2012

Millstone Coop
invites you to join us at our

 Monthly
Community Brunch

on
EARTH DAY! Sunday, April 22,

11:00 AM to 1 PM

at
the Millstone Coop,
102 Morrison Ave, Somerville, 02144

The
brunch is a vegetarian potluck.  Feel free to bring friends, family, favorite
people and any vegetarian food or drink you'd like.  Come even if you
can't bring something; we'll have plenty to share!

RSVPs
to know who is coming are appreciated, so we can make an appropriate amount of
food .

Our
lovely co-op is located at 102 Morrison Ave in Somerville. It's the green
triple decker just off the corner of Willow & Morrison. We are a 7 minute
walk from Davis Square on the community path.

Thanks! We hope to see you on Sunday,

Mary for
the Millstone Coop

617 838-7615