[Friends of Millstone] brunch this Sunday!

Michael Nagle nagle at thesprouts.org
Thu Nov 17 15:01:40 EST 2011

Hey Millstone & Millstone friends!

This month's community brunch is happening this Sunday, from 11 am - 1 pm.
We're doing it a week early in light of next weekend being Thanksgiving
weekend.

---

The brunch is a vegetarian potluck, but we'll have more than enough food on
hand, so bring something if you like, but don't feel obliged!

RSVPs to know who is coming so we can make an appropriate amount of food
are appreciatd.

And like last month, Millstone is still at 102 Morrison Ave. in Somerville.
The closest T stop is Davis on the Red Line, though you'll have to take a
shuttle bus from Harvard due to repairs going on during the weekend.

---

Invite your friends and spread the word!

See you Sunday =)

Nagle