[Friends of Millstone] Brunch at Millstone: Sun. Feb 28, 11-1

Mary Regan maryregan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:28:03 EST 2011

Hi Friends!

It's brunch time again!  Please come join us for good food,
community and conviviality  at Millstone's
monthly potluck brunch, this Sunday 2/27 from 11-1.  Feel free to bring
friends, family, favorite people and any vegetarian
food or drink you'd like.  Come even if you can't bring something; we'll
 have plenty to share!

Our lovely co-op is located at 102 Morrison Ave in Somerville. It's the
green triple decker just off the corner of Willow & Morrison. We are
 a 7 minute walk from Davis Square on the community path.

Thanks! We hope to see you on Sunday,

Mary for Millstone