[Friends of Millstone] Brunch at Millstone Co-op, Sunday, May 23 11am-1pm

Marcelo Diaz chelovd at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:21:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

Millstone is brunching it this coming Sunday May 23 from 11am-1pm.  You are
most welcome to join us.

There will be food and drink there, but if you wish to bring something,
please do - baked goods, what have you.

Millstone is located at 102 Morrison Ave. in Somerville.  We're the grey
triple decker just off the corner of Willow x Morrison.

Parking is available on the street nearby, though it's not easy.  T, bike,
or foot recommended.  We have indoor space for bikes.  Davis Square T is a
6-min walk up the bike path.

Hope to see you there!

Millstone Co-op