[Friends of Millstone] You're invited: Sunday, July 26: hojo's farewell bbq

holly jo Sparks hollyjo at nasco.coop
Tue Jul 7 13:24:24 EDT 2009

So long it's been good to know yuh...
But this dusty old dust is a-gettin' my home
And I gotta be driftin' along.

You're invited to:
Farewell BBQ and bonfire
Sunday, July 26, 2009
5:00pm - on

My Back Yard/Back Porch (weather-permitting)
@Millstone Co-op
102 Morrison Ave.
Somerville, MA 02144

The BBQ will be kid-, parent-, and dog- friendly.
My folks will here from Michigan to help me move and look forward to
meeting my East Coast community.

After sundown, we'll light up the fire, put the parents & kids to bed,
and party 'til dawn.

I will be out of town July 14-24, so wanted to give people plenty of
heads-up.
holly jo Sparks,
Master of City Planning candidate '09
Housing and Community Economic Development Program Group

Department of Urban Studies & Planning | MIT at Lawrence Partnership
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 77 Massachusetts Avenue | Room
9-428 | Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
www.mitatlawrence.net | +805 452-8703 (c) |

hjsparks at MIT.EDU